Emergency Denture Repairs and New Dentures Near me
Where is the best place to get an emergency denture repair near me or a new denture?
Can I get my denture repaired immediately? Yes, we’ve got you covered.
One-Hour Denture Repairs – Simple, Fast and Friendly
Emergency while you wait, denture repairs usually take 1 hour to complete.
Save your embarrassment; come directly to us instead of going to dental surgeries that usually have to send your teeth away to be repaired by commercial dental laboratories, leaving you without them for ages, often days.
With our on-site dental laboratory, this is no longer the case – we can repair your denture while you wait in our waiting room or even a spare private room if the situation causes embarrassment.
Please do not use superglue to try to fix your dentures, as this makes getting your denture repaired a lot more complex and time-consuming and, in some cases, almost impossible for me to complete.
Can You Fix My Denture, Glue My Denture Together?
- Can you fix my snapped denture plate? Yes
- Can you strengthen my denture? Sometimes we can by making it thicker.
- Can my cracked denture or broken denture plate be repaired? Yes, while you wait.
- I have a chipped denture tooth/ I have lost a denture tooth; can you put a new tooth on? Yes
- A bit of pink gum broke off my false teeth, and I have lost the bit. Can you still mend my denture? Yes
- Help, I have used a DIY denture repair kit that didn’t work. This can be a problem; I would need to see it first.
- Can a new clasp be added to my loose partial denture? Yes, in most cases, while you wait.
- Help my dog chewed my teeth into lots of pieces. Can you fix it? In most cases, yes, if you have all of the bits.
- I have been super glueing my denture together, and it’s a mess. Can you repair it? Yes, in some cases, but it does take several hours.
- Can you clean my dentures? Yes, while you wait.
Call Us at 01628 521003